*Saturday, October 7th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity SOLD OUT
*Sunday, October 8th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity
- CrossFit Hamilton will be closed both days for the Seminar.
*Saturday, October 21st: CrossFit Hamilton’s H2H Partner Competition.
- Please see Karen / Lindsay N. / Joey / Dave for information regarding this event!
- Friday, October 20th, we will only be holding morning classes in preparation for the event.
- Saturday, October 21st, there will be no classes.
7 Sets: 2 minutes on / 2 minutes off:
Row 25 / 18 Calories
Max Shoulder to Overhead #155/105 in the remaining time
- The Goal is to complete the Row in less than 90 seconds
- The Goal is to have at least 30 seconds to complete Shoulder to Overhead
- The Goal is to be able to complete at least 5+ reps per set.
- Consider only hitting 1 max set after completion of the row
- Options for Shoulder to Overhead
- Push Press
- Push Jerk
- Whiteboard Scores: Number of S2OH each round
- Scaling the Row:
- Decrease Calories to complete in 90 seconds or less
- Scale using the Bike if unable to Row and Complete 20/16 Calories
- Scaling the S2OH
- Decrease the weight to complete 8+ reps per set.
- Scale to Single Arm Dumbbell S2OH if one shoulder is injured.
- Scale to Hang Power Clean if cannot perform movement overhead.