*Saturday, October 7th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity SOLD OUT
*Sunday, October 8th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity
- CrossFit Hamilton will be closed both days for the Seminar.
*Saturday, October 21st: CrossFit Hamilton’s H2H Partner Competition.
- Please see Karen / Lindsay N. / Joey / Dave for information regarding this event!
- Friday, October 20th, we will only be holding morning classes in preparation for the event.
- Saturday, October 21st, there will be no classes.
Part 1: 12 minutes
Take 12 minutes to build to a heavy 6 rep Push Jerk from the Floor
5 Sets 1 Minute On / 1 Minute Off of:
6 Push Jerk #185/125
Max Double Under’s in the Remaining Time
- The purpose of Part 1 is to build a little bit higher than the weight you want to use in Part 2.
- Both Part 1 and Part 2, you will Clean the barbell from the floor and perform Push Jerks.
- The 6 Push Jerks in Part 2 should be performed unbroken.
- Whiteboard should have 5 scores indicating how many Double Under’s OR Single Under’s you completed.
- Push Jerk
- If you are unable to perform a Push Jerk with a barbell, perform with a Dumbbell
- If you are unable to go overhead, perform Hang Power Cleans
- Double Under’s
- Scale Double Under’s by completing Single Under’s in the remaining time