*Saturday, October 7th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity SOLD OUT
*Sunday, October 8th: CrossFit Specialty Seminar: Aerobic Capacity
- CrossFit Hamilton will be closed both days for the Seminar.
*Saturday, October 21st: CrossFit Hamilton’s H2H Partner Competition.
- Please see Karen / Lindsay N. / Joey / Dave for information regarding this event!
- Friday, October 20th, we will only be holding morning classes in preparation for the event.
- Saturday, October 21st, there will be no classes.
50 Calorie Bike
25 Bar Muscle Ups
50 Kettlebell Swings #70/53
25 Shoulder to Overhead #155/105
*This workout should be completed in less than 14 minutes
*Stagger start so everybody has the opportunity to start on the Bike.
- Calorie Bike
- Lower Calories on the bike to complete in less than 4 minutes
- Scale to Rower for some Athletes if class size is very large
- Bar Muscle Ups
- If you have Bar Muscle Ups or Muscle Ups in any fashion, complete in this workout. Time cap yourself at no more than 3 minutes
- If you do not have BMU, complete Chest to Bar Pull-ups
- If you do not have CTB Pull-ups, complete Jumping Chest to Bar Pull-ups
- Kettlebell Swings
- Lighten the load to complete the Kettlebell Swings in no more than 5 sets.
- Scale to Russian Swings if you cannot go overhead.
- Shoulder to Overhead
- Lighten the load to complete in no more than 4 sets.
- You may Push Press or Push Jerk.
- Scale to a Dumbbell if you have a 1 sided shoulder injury.
- Scale to Power Clean if you cannot go overhead.