30 min. AMRAP
In Teams of 3:
P1: Run 400m (PACER)
P2: Row Max Calories
P3: Recovery Bike!
- Teams are scored by:
- Total Number of Rounds Completed in AMRAP
- Total Calories Performed on Rower
- Push the effort on the run. You will be coming off of the Bike Recovery and therefore should be fresh to run 400m Hard!
- Push the effort on the row! You will be moving from the row to the Bike Recovery and therefore should be able to push a bit more.
- Recover on the Bike. Get your heart rate down and get ready to go again!