- THIS FRIDAY! – April 20th, 2018
- 6:30pm Start
- Great night, great food, great company!
- Sign up on Google Doc or sheet on the chalkboard!
12 min. AMRAP
10 Wall Balls #30/20
5 Bar Muscle Ups
10 Wall Balls
50′ Shuttle Sprint
- Note the heavier Wall Ball prescription for today’s WOD.
- Only use a heavier Wall Ball if you are proficient in hitting depth, target, large sets with your regular Wall Ball weight.
- Use both sides of gym and targets on pull-up rig for Wall Ball Shots.
- Utilize all three “lanes” for shuttle sprint
- Lane 1: Open Gym side
- Lane 2: Big side of Gym
- Lane 3: Small side of Gym
- The sprint is the full length of rig (down and back)
- Athletes will sprint from where the whiteboard is located towards the boxes and back to whiteboard.
- For Athletes not performing Bar Muscle Ups, perform:
- Chest to Bar Pull-ups
- Jumping Pull-ups (10 reps)