Heads up CFH. We are always working to make changes and improvements to help you with your fitness. In an effort to help you set your workout schedule and plan your accessory work, starting on Sunday, September 9, All WODs for each week will be posted to social media only. This will allow you to see all 6 workouts for the week and plan accordingly.
Additionally, we want class time to be utilized for fitness to the fullest extent that it can be and, as you know, scores on the whiteboard can be time consuming. Starting Monday, the whiteboard will be used to list the workout, warm up, and scaling options only. This will allow more time for working out!
WODs will be listed for each day in WODHopper for you to record your scores. You can enter this by going to RSVP, click the upper left hand corner and select workout / scoreboard to enter your score for the day.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need help locating the information for WODHopper.
15 minute Total Time Cap:
Run 1 Mile or Row 2k
50 – 40 – 30 – 20 – 10
Part 2: Cash Out
Every 2 Minutes x 5 Sets, Complete:
- Ring or Bar Muscle Ups
- Technique Scale:
- Jumping or Banded Muscle Ups – from CFH Muscle Up Clinic
- Strength Scale:
- Strict Pull-ups or Ring Rows & Push-ups or Dips
- Pick a set and rep scheme that you can sustain for all 5 sets
- Today, you will have two scores: Run / Row Time AND “Annie” Time
- Total Time Cap for Part 1 is 15 minutes – scale accordingly.
- If you know the run / row is going to take over 10 minutes, be sure to scale the distance to 800m Run or 1k Row