Spend 10 minutes practicing Range of Motion and skill necessary for GHD Sit-ups
- Starting Position and Finish Position
- Executing the leg drive necessary on the up phase
- GHD Sit-up, partial range of motion to parallel
- GHD Sit-up, full range of motion where shoulder passes hip on down phase
Complete 3 Rounds of 1 Minute Stations:
1 minute Max Dumbbell Bench Press #50/35
1 minute Max GHD Sit-ups
1 minute Max Calorie Row
Rest 1 Minute
- Stagger the start to give the opportunity for every athlete to complete Dumbbell Bench Press and GHD Sit-ups.
- Athletes begin on different stations to allow for this.
- The purpose of the Dumbbell Bench Press is to provide another type of pressing variation that we do not normally do.
- If Athlete has the capacity on the GHD as well as experience on the GHD, perform these in the workout.
- If not, perform anchored abmat sit-ups