Heads up CFH. We are always working to make changes and improvements to help you with your fitness. In an effort to help you set your workout schedule and plan your accessory work, starting on Sunday, September 9, All WODs for each week will be posted to social media only. This will allow you to see all 6 workouts for the week and plan accordingly.
Additionally, we want class time to be utilized for fitness to the fullest extent that it can be and, as you know, scores on the whiteboard can be time consuming. Starting Monday, the whiteboard will be used to list the workout, warm up, and scaling options only. This will allow more time for working out!
WODs will be listed for each day in WODHopper for you to record your scores. You can enter this by going to RSVP, click the upper left hand corner and select workout / scoreboard to enter your score for the day.
Let us know if you have any questions or if you need help locating the information for WODHopper.
30 min. CAP
400m – 600m – 800m Run
3 Rounds of:
10 Burpee Box Jump Overs #24/20
10 Dumbbell Thrusters #50/35
- Run 400m then complete 3 Rounds of 10 & 10 Run 600m then complete 3 Rounds of 10 & 10, Run 800m then complete 3 Rounds of 10 & 10. DONE!
- Longer CAP but scaling of run distances may be necessary!
- Choose a weight for Dumbbell Thrusters so you can remain unbroken!
- Depending on conditions, scale if necessary, by performing Row or Bike
- Row – same distance
- Bike – 30 – 40 – 50 Calories