Holiday Schedule 2017:
- Monday, December 25th: CrossFit Hamilton will be closed
- Tuesday, December 26th: Revised Schedule
- 9:30 am
- 4, 5, 6pm
- Monday, January 1st: CrossFit Hamilton will be closed
- Tuesday, January 2nd: Revised Schedule
- 4, 5, 6pm
“12 Days of Christmas”
For Time (30 min. CAP)
- 1 Sumo Deadlift High Pull (95/65 lbs)
- 2 Power Cleans (95/65 lbs)
- 3 Thrusters (95/65 lbs)
- 4 Push Press (95/65 lbs)
- 5 Power Snatches (95/65 lbs)
- 6 Burpees over the Bar
- 7 Kettlebell Swings (70/53 lbs)
- 8 Goblet Squats (70/53 lbs)
- 9 Abmat Sit-ups
- 10 Hand Release Push-ups
- 11 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
- 12 Box Jump Overs #24/20
aka: “12 Days of CrossFit,” like the song the “12 Days of Christmas,” complete each exercise in ascending order then work back down to 1, adding one exercise per round. Like this: 1; 2-1; 3-2-1; 4-3-2-1; etc – for a total of 364 reps.
*1 Bar, 1 Kettlebell, 1 Abmat per Athlete.
**Pirate rules for Box Jump Overs. First come, first serve. Only 12 boxes will be placed on the floor. The Box Jump Overs will only happen once in the workout, so this will go quickly!
***No Dropping bars!! Lots of moving pieces in this workout!
****Stay on task and listen to coaches!
*All Barbells on Main Gym / Big Side of Rig.
*All Boxes on Main Gym/ Small Side of Rig
*All Kettlebells on Auxiliary side of gym.