Sixteen years ago on September 11, 2001, the United States was brutally attacked. The damage done during these attacks has had a lasting effect on our country, and Monday, we will recall the full impact of those events that unfolded a sleepy Tuesday in September. We will remember to pay tribute to those civilians’ whose lives were taken from us too soon; we will remember to honor those police officers and firefighters who fought to protect us; and we will remember as a way to remain united as a nation.
16 min. AMRAP
Row 2,001 Meters
Then in the remaining time:
9 Handstand Push-ups
11 Hang Power Cleans #115/75
- 16 minutes on the clock. The row is apart of the entire AMRAP
- You only will row once!
- You should be able to go unbroken on the Hang Power Cleans
- Decrease the distance on the Rower to complete in less than 9 minutes.
- Handstand Push-up
- Decrease the repetitions to complete 9 reps in less than 2 sets
- Substitute Dumbbell Presses