- Attempting 18.4 again? You will have another opportunity on Monday night from 4-7:30pm. Please secure a judge and utilize the auxiliary side of the gym.
- Open Gym access only if space available. CrossFit Class and Open Redo takes precedent.
- Please remember to log your scores on your Games profile on Games.CrossFit.com by Monday, 7:55pm EST. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Let us know if you have any questions about this.
In a You Go, I Go Format, Complete 5 Rounds Each Of:
15/12 Calories on Assault Bike
5 Back Squats***
***Take Back Squat from the Rack.
***Increase loading throughout 5 sets
- Partner 1 completes the entire round before partner 2 goes.
- If more than 12 Athletes in class, substitute 21/17 Calories on Rower
- Back Squat Loading Guidelines:
- Start @ approximately 60% of 1 Rep Max
- Example: #375 1 Rep Max Back Squat
- Round 1: #225
- Round 2: #245
- Round 3: #255
- Round 4: #265
- Round 5: #275
- Partners do not have to use same loading
- Back Squats should be challenging but should not be too heavy as to require much spotting.
- For scoring, use whiteboard to mark your loading for the Back Squat across the 5 sets.
- Cap at 20 minutes.