- Congratulations to Coach Jake and the 158th New Jersey State Police Training Class.
- The 158th New Jersey State Police Class graduated 147 men and 14 women. Of this graduating class, 77 percent have a Bachelor’s degree or higher, 18 percent are prior military, and 15 percent have prior law enforcement experience. Also, 28 among the class are multi-lingual and 13 are Trooper Youth Week graduates.
- The class completed 24 weeks of strenuous physical and academic training consisting of classroom lessons and practical training scenarios. The recruits also participated in role-playing exercises focused on motor vehicle stops, domestic violence situations, and human dignity. In the area of cultural diversity, the class received detailed instruction from community and cultural organizations.
- The life of a recruit is challenging in many ways. The New Jersey State Police Training Academy is one of the few residential academies in the nation. Recruits report to the academy before dawn on Monday morning, and they do not return home until dismissal on Friday evening. Therefore, recruits are away from their families during significant life events.
- We are so proud of you Jake!
Take 12 – 15 minutes and build to a Heavy Complex of:
Power Snatch + Hang Squat Snatch + Squat Snatch
As Many Rounds and Reps as Possible in 9 Minutes of:
Overhead Squats #95/65
3 – 6 – 9 – 12 – 15 – 18 – 21 . . . +3’s
10 – 20 – 30 – 40 – 50 – 60 – 70 . . . +10’s